Monday 11 November 2013

Damn you internet, you're making me be productive.

I've been having internet problems (on going) which is why I haven't posted anything lately. Hopefully it will be resolved soon because, frankly, it's driving me mad.

On the plus side however, without the distractions of that demon facebook, I've managed to get lots of little jobs done that I've been putting off for far too long - including the largest pile of ironing ever known to man. I've cleaned my carpets too, well some of them anyway, and washed the curtains. I've even been plugging away at the novel I started a couple of years ago for NaNoWriMo. Well it is November after all.
 
But best of all I've spent some quality time with my husband, simply talking or working together around the flat. Maybe I should schedule a couple of internet free days every week, even when it is up and running properly again.

3 comments:

  1. NaNoWriMo ? What is that?
    Its so easy to spend a lot of time in blogland, I've found

    ReplyDelete
  2. NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. Mad people all around the world attempt to write 50,000 words in 30 days! It's an awful lot of fun. I've never made it to the 50,000 mark though. My best effort is 37,000. I thought I'd lost that when my laptop fried but I found it all recently on disk so I'm picking up from where I left off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see your post, I have been checking every day to see if you had posted.
    Hester

    ReplyDelete